Lime Electric Scooter Sharing closes the walkability gap between Downtown Little Rock’s featured neighborhoods; the River Market District, the Main Street Creative Corridor, SoMa and East Village. This is great news for Downtown Little Rock’s residents, businesses (and employees working downtown) as well as visitors! With this new, fun mode of easy to use transportation you can park once and then scoot between your favorite lunch, dinner or nightlife hot spots that are a little farther apart than you might want to walk. Here’s how:
- Download the Lime app
- Locate a Lime E Scooter
- Use app to unlock
- Open the app and scan the code on the scooter
- Step on and kick forward to get going
- To speed up, press the accelerator on the right handle bar
- To slow down, press the brake on the left handle bar
- Ride along the sidewalk to your next destination.
- Lime E Scooters are not permitted for use on City of Little Rock Streets, but are allowed on sidewalks.
- Please be careful of pedestrians!
- Park your scooter curbside anywhere in a Lime designated neighborhood in Downtown Little Rock.
- Please be careful not to block sidewalks, crosswalks, driveways or bus stops.
- Always park scooters upright with the kick stand.Never lay them down.
- Use the app to lock the scooter and end the ride.
- Explore More!
Answers to a few FAQ’s:
Q: How much does it cost?
A: $1.00 to unlock and $0.15 every minute to ride.
Q: Do I need to wear a helmet?
A: Arkansas Helmet Laws do not require a helmet. Lime always recommends you wear
a helmet, but helmets are not included with each scooter.
Q: How do I know how much battery is left on a scooter?
A: Just tap the Lime-S icon within the app to view available battery life.
Q: If I ride a Lime to my destination, can I lock it down so it’s still there for me when I’m
ready to leave?
A: Yes! Just pause the ride while at your location to ensure the scooter is there for you
when you are ready. Keep in mind that you are charged the $0.15 per minute fee
during pause mode, so this is great for picking up take-out or coffee. Maybe not so
much for dinner or drinks out.
Q: Where can I get more information about Lime-S Electric Scooters?