Date: 09/18/21 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
The Young Life River Classic ride is on for 2021! Formerly the Young Life Inner City Classic. All funds raised in this event go toward our ministry efforts to teenagers in underserved communities south of I-630. The 2020 ride was our largest and most successful ride ever and we’re hoping to build on that success in 2021.
What is the River Classic?
* A USA Cycling-sanctioned, fully supported ride with great fun, food and fellowship
* A fundraising event for Young Life’s Little Rock Southside ministry
* A ride that happens the weekend before the Big Dam Bridge 100 and follows the same routes along the Arkansas River Trail and includes Wye Mountain, making it the perfect training ride for BDB100 riders
* This is a fully supported ride, with easy to follow route signs, rest stops, and traffic control.
* A ride with three distance options for every level of cyclists
* 20 miles for beginners or those that just want to cruise
* 40 miles for those looking for a weekend challenge
* 64-mile metric century route up Wye mountain for the adventurous.
Register at theriverclassic.com!